Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's my B'Day!

I just saw the title of my previous blog! What on earth have I written? Oh! Feeling old… me… what made me write it? Hmm but let it be like that. I am not going to change it today! Because……….

It’s my B’Day 2day! 26th to be exact!

The 25th year of my life was quite eventful. The major one being that I got my partner for life. Other than this, there are memories to be cherished, bruises to be cured and belongings to be cleansed. I have learnt that ‘Moving on’ is the art of living; that ‘accepting changes with a smile’ is the secret to satisfaction and that ‘willful adaptation’ is the formula for survival.

Things are yet to be accomplished; opportunities immense and someone whispered that the road comes for free! Cruising ahead is a challenge, God given talent – my greatest asset, the poet once said, I repeat the words, miles to go before I sleep!

Cheers :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chander Dogra said...

Happy Birthday...you manage to share ur day with the PM & Dev Anand.

11:02 AM  
Blogger V said...

Happy belated B'day.

:-)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Jubilant said...

Thanks!

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home