Sunday, September 26, 2004

It's my b'day!

“Jubilant? That's a wonderful name! Who named you so?”

“Well, I guess my folks were very happy when they got their first kid.”

This is one of the most repeated part of the conversation in my life and today is one of the most auspicious day of my life, the day I was born.

Twenty four years have gone, many things have come, gone and changed and today I live far away from home, in search of my destiny. Manoj is cribbing because I borrowed his laptop to write this when he was seeing a movie. He says that I take this too seriously. Well, this is important to me and I like the way I am.

I just wanted to mark my feelings on this day. I am proud of my folks, friends and most important God. I thank all who had been there with me, there by me and there for me.

I hope the days ahead would just get better:-)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well small correction here. What Manoj said is, "You are the only person in the whole world that I have met who takes his birthday this seriously". :D
And Manoj is serious with his films and I think he likes the way he is too :P

10:50 AM  
Blogger Moonjungle said...

Belated B'day wishes man.

10:37 PM  
Blogger emanish said...

Hey, Belated happy birthday to you. Wish you all the very best, May all your dreams come true.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

hey have a wicked nice birthday d00d!

have a great year ahead and shine whereever u go :)

love ya!

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jubilant.? Many happy return of the day. Amit.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Jubilant said...

Thank you guys.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Arunima said...

I hate to give belated wishes but couldn't help this one. So, may you have a fruitful year ahead!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eda juby
hit upon this today...
belated happy birthday macha
Rajiv

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home