Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Back in the blog!

It has been long time since I posted a blog. My life had been in dire straits... the feeling of not having a job. Thankfully the bloggers group came to help. Noufal had introduced me to blogging and here I met Maddie who introduced me to Ashwin Shetty who referred me to Michael Foley, the head of design at Titan Industries.

Mike wanted to see my work and invited me to join his product design team at Titan! Now that I am back in business, I think its time to publish more posts.

Thank you Nouf, Suma, Ashwin and of course Mike.

"I am back"

3 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

wowie!! i think i should mobilise my blog world!! am not really out of work, yet. yet.
but a better job with nicer timings can't hurt any! ;)

congrats on ur happy news!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Noufal said...

Nice to see you back.

Off topic: Isn't Mike's surname spelt "Foley"?

7:51 PM  
Blogger Jubilant said...

Thank you Pramila.

Nouf, I will correct it soon.

I believe I also need to thank Manoj who had kept my morale up all this time.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home