Tuesday, April 26, 2005

In between my drift

It's good to be back!

A lot of thoughts have been coming down on me. I feel very nostalgic today. May be I overslept! The mail box was filled with messages and I felt like mailing as many people as possible from my old mailing list. I don't know how many of you I could reach out!:-)

When I started getting replys, the feel was incredible!

We all move into different phases of life. The drift is so natural that most of us does not feel it at an easier instant. It takes a conscious effort to make a retrospect. When we all sprint towards a better future it is so human to forget. Yet we say that it is difficult to forgive and forget!

Though I may drift again, may be the path would change and so would the acquaintance on course, it would always be wonderful to turn back for a quick look. It eases me of pain, keep me reminded where I've been and make me a better person. Again, it's not for me to decide, but for my acquaintances.

Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger Arunima said...

glad to see you back. Hope you are more regular this time :-)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home